Our client, a very prestigious company based in Birmingham City Centre are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator.
This role is based on growth within the company and offers progression within this large professional company.
Duties to include but are not limited to:
- Coding processing and authorising purchase invoices, including matching invoices to purchase orders and liaising with the relevant teams within the business.
- Prompt analysis of supplier queries, including supplier statement reconciliations.
- Processing expense claims in a timely and accurate manner according to the relevant deadlines, ensuring claims are within policy.
- Processing seminar invoicing and cash collection, providing information to the Marketing team in a timely manner.
- Producing scheduled and ad-hoc reporting for barristers.
- Providing support to Cashier and Management Accountant
- Producing of monthly management accounts, including P&L, balance sheet, variance analysis and commentaries against budget
- Preparing of VAT Returns and associated tasks
- Processing monthly payroll including adjustments for overtime, pension, expenses etc
- Reconciling and processing all purchase ledger invoices ensuring policy is adhered to
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers via KPIs and monthly reporting
- Assist in production of budget and quarterly reforecasting
• Previous Accounts experience desirable
• Excellent communications skills - both written and oral
Monday to Friday - 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Please note; due to the high volume of CV’s we receive if you have not had a response to your application within 5 working days please assume on this occasion you have not been successful.