A well restablished accountancy practice based in Birmingham are looking for a Semi-Senior Accountant to join a progressive and growing practice. In a varied role, you willll undertake full responsibility for accounts preparation, management accounts, tax returns, VAT returns and general bookkeeping for a well established portfolio of clients. You will receive full study support with your ACCA studies, as well as one to one professional support to aid your personal development.
- Be studying towards your ACCA or ACA
- Already have good accounts experience in a similar role from another firm of accountants, covering the job responsibilities previously stated
- Have an outstanding communication style, with a high attention to detail
- Be able to meet strict deadlines and works well under pressure
- Receive unrivalled support and training from colleagues, managers, partners and trainers in order to help you complete your ACCA / ACA and qualify as a more complete and all-round accountant at a leading accountancy firm
- Assume a varied role, giving you equal exposure to a wide range of job functions, as well as dealing with a respectable portfolio of clients
- Receive full study support towards the completion of your ACCA, with the added benefit of gaining daily support and advice with your studies from practice managers/partners