SF Group are currently working with a leading retailer to recruit an accounts assistant for their busy finance department. This is a fixed 12 month contract to cover a period of maternity leave.
Reporting directly into the financial controller you will be assisting with the daily, weekly and monthly financial reports to ensure smooth running of the department.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Balance sheet reconciliation's, including VAT & creditors
- Preparing weekly bank reconciliation's
- Reporting on overheads
- Produce cash flow report
- Assist the wider team with payment processing, petty cash, etc
- Assisting financial accountant with duties including foreign exchange reporting
- Assisting with year end pack
The ideal candidate will either be actively studying their AAT or qualified (or equivalent). Experience within a similar role is essential.
In return the client offer a competitive package including pension plan, on site parking and other additional benefits.
If you're interested in this role, please apply today or get in touch with Emily Thompson on or .