Shared Service Accounting Team Manager
Due to a continued phase of growth, my client, a rapidly expanding business, is looking for a Shared Services Accounting Team Manager in this newly created role.
Working closely with the Shared service manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for the overall delivery of a high quality management service, with the financial performance of the business being accurately represented. In addition, you will be tasked with leading a driven and motivated team while constantly looking at means of improvising efficiency and reliability to the wider business. This opportunity will demand you demonstrate a high level of knowledge around accounting systems and modern methods of posting transactions as well as strong analysis skills.
There is real opportunity to strengthen the commercial structure of a business whose continued success will depend on it, while offering career progression to individuals able to deliver successful improvements to the business. Ideally, you will:
- Be (CIMA/CCAB) qualified and posses knowledge/understanding of the latest accounting standards, preferably with some commercial exposure.
- Have strong commercial acumen, be able to demonstrate leadership skills and drive a team to success.
- Be able to lead by example and work closely with senior managers.
- Take the lead and use initiative to implement process improvement or change where need be.
- Be a committed, team oriented individual able to prioritise and manage workloads as well as communicate across a wide range of external stakeholders.
In return, you will:
- Join a rapidly expanding commercially focused organisation, working in a fast paced environment that provides genuine career development opportunities
- Be in a position of responsibility where your input will directly impact business performance.
- Gain unrivalled operational, financial and commercial experience in a growing global organisation.
Are you an ambitious individual looking to undertake a varied role with fantastic career opportunities? If so then apply within to find out more…