This role will focus on proactively delivering insight to drive consumer debt strategy. Help ensure the Client is as effective and efficient as they can be in debt prevention, maximising cash collection and reducing outstanding consumer debt.
The Client- A Utilities Company
This Client does not provide sponsorship.
- Performing high-quality data analysis including the production of performance dashboards and insight reports.
- Using SQL Server to script complex queries across multiple tables/unions to extract and validate data to ensure its accuracy.
- Transforming large amount of data into digestible management information.
- Supporting process improvement and efficiency initiatives within the department.
- Providing recommendations to management/key stakeholders on business strategy and impact.
- Assess performance against targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Have the curiosity to proactively challenge our existing thinking through data
- You’ll need to take complex data and simplify it into real life recommendations and insight
- You’ll want to drive improvements for business and customers
- You’ll be highly analytical, meticulous and excellent attention to detail
- Strong data manipulation skills, able to identify discrepancies and validate data to ensure accuracy
- Preferably a science, numerical or technical related degree.