Nursery staff needed - Room Senior, Level 3, 2 and unqualified practitioners
An opportunity has arisen for several different positions, due to the expansion of a beautiful nursery in Bristol.
The setting are looking for room staff of all levels, from unqualified and looking to take qualification, Level 2 & 3 qualified practitioners, to Room Senior/Deputy Room Leaders.
The setting takes children from 0 to 5, and the role will be supporting the children in education activities in the babies room.
We are looking for enthusiastic and positive individuals to join what is already a fantastic team at the nursery, so if you feel that you would like to be considered at any of the levels mentioned above, please apply via this advert now!
Duties will include:
- Operate a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
- To keep a proper record of achievement file on your key children, for parents/carers
- Work with parents/carers of special needs children if required to give full integration in the Setting
- Support all staff and engage in a good staff team
- Liaise with and support parents/carers and other family members
- Assisting in mealtimes, washing and changing children as required
- To help in the development of children in accordance with the EYFS framework
The successful candidates will:
- Be enthusiastic and positive
- Looking for/already establishing a career in childcare
- Be positive, and dedicated to providing a educational and stimulating environment for children
- Be well presented and well spoken.
Job Offer: around £16,500-£18,000 (negotiable dependent on role and experience)