CarFinance 247 are currently seeking an experienced quality assessor! In this role you will undertake call monitoring reviews and evaluate the standards of the calls from a legal, compliance and quality perspective. Working professionally, and in line with the call compliance monitoring policy, you will identify any call compliance or quality risks and feed these back to the individuals concerned.
- Keep up to date with the sales floor processes and call structures
- Complete call monitor reviews to a high standard and provide feedback to colleagues
- Identify areas of risk and collaborate with management to develop action plans where necessary
- Keep up to date with changes in regulatory standards including FCA and SAF frameworks
Essential Skills and Attributes
- Regulatory knowledge of FCA and SAF standards
- Previous experience within a fast paced regulated environment ideally within finance, insurance or banking
- Ability to confidently communicate and deliver feedback
- Analytical with high level of attention to detail
What We’ll Offer
- Abundant opportunity for continuous development and progression within a growing business
- Vibrant working environment
- Bupa healthcare cash plan
- Increased holidays with length of service
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Death in service & company sick pay schemes.
- Company reward scheme including; length of service awards, peer to peer recognition, suggestion scheme and employee of the month & year awards
- Maternity, paternity & adoption schemes
- Employee assistance programme
- Free fruit, tea and coffee
- Refer a friend reward scheme
- Dress down days
- Company social events including; summer parties, team nights out & much more
- Make a difference day – 1 paid day off work to volunteer at a charity of your choice
Salary of £18,000 - £21,000 per annum dependant on experience
Since 2006 CarFinance 247 have been helping people find a trustworthy way of financing their cars. Founded in Manchester by entrepreneurs Reg and Louis Rix, the company is now the number one* car finance website in the UK. By providing access to a panel of trusted lenders, people can quickly search for the best option for them, whatever their credit history or financial situation. And by using the latest technology as well as providing a first-class service, we make things simple and speedy. This has made us stand out not only to our customers, but to the business world. We have a number of recent awards under our belt, including Digital Entrepreneur of the Year, 2nd place at the Northern Tech Awards, and featuring 5th on the Sunday Times Fast Track. Representative 27.4% APR. CarFinance 247 are a broker and not a lender.
We’d love to hear from you! Send your CV to us by applying below.
(Please note: due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to contact all applicants directly. Therefore, if we have not contacted you within 14 days, please consider your application with us to have been unsuccessful.)