Finance Manager / Management Accountant
Our client is part of a global manufacturing organisation with a number of sites around the UK.
They are currently seeking an experienced qualified accountant to join as Finance Manager to assist their UK Director of Finance based at their Head Office near Dudley DY5.
- Ensure smooth incorporation of separate UK manufacturing company into core business
- Take responsibility for detailed budgeting and forecasting of new business and its inclusion in existing financial models
- Assist with upgrade of ERP system including testing of new processes, training users and issue resolution
- Prepare new models for detailed product costing in new system so that these both comply with IFRS reporting requirements and show true picture of product profitability
- Review and rationalisation of current procedures to comply with changes in processes resulting from new ERP system
- Ensure compliance with group policies and procedures is not compromised by changed processes
- Monthly management accounts preparation and variance analysis
- Responsible for accurate mapping and submission of accounts into consolidation software
- Production of reports and analysis as required by Corporate finance for Group reporting, and internal reporting and analysis for local management
- Production of UK statutory accounts
- Preparation of short term cash flow forecasts and management of payment timings
- Production and / or filing of external reporting (including VAT, Intrastat, statistical returns)
Candidates will be ACCA / CIMA qualified with at least two year’s experience working within a manufacturing business preferably with some exposure to ERP systems.
Salary levels in a band £40 - 45,000 plus benefits - to apply please send your CV to Gary Simpson.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses that we receive for opportunities across the UK, we are unfortunately no longer able to respond to each application directly or to provide further individual feedback.
We will however contact you should we select you to attend an interview.
Should you not receive a reply from us before Friday 23rd December 2016 then please assume that your application on this occasion has proved unsuccessful.