The role of the Product Co-Ordinator will be to support the Product Manager in their activities, ensuring that all information is processed and collected in a format that can be quickly uploaded on to the database and websites. The Product Co-Ordinator will gather pricing information, images and specification from suppliers and ensure that all aspects of the product database are kept up to date, they will also administer all of the data and commercial agreements for the suppliers and support the Product Manager in meetings. The Product Co-Ordinator will provide a key link between Purchasing and Product Management and the Marketing Department ensuring the products are not only accurate and up to date but also preparing them to be uploaded to the catalogue and websites.
- Assist the Product Manager in meetings and ensure that all actions from that meeting are chased up with all of the data being collected, prepared for import and then prepared for the catalogue and websites.
- Assist the Product Manager with chasing commercial agreements, conducting annual and interim pricing requests and ensuring all agreed rebates and marketing support is invoiced.
- Administering daily pricing queries so that they are signed off or challenged, report any further issues to the Product Manager to resolve.
- Assist the Product Manager with reporting of supplier performance, for example, collating data on OTIF reports and Non-Conformances.
- Run credit check reports for all existing and new suppliers and re-assess on an annual basis. Send all reports to the Product Manager for them to discuss any issues with Directors and Management.
- Support Product Manager with organising their time by confirming meetings and exhibition dates.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all information needed for the catalogue and websites is collected and correct and then formatting that information so that it is ready to be imported into the catalogue and website databases.
The Person will need;
- To articulate and be well organised to keep all supplier information accurate and up to date and accessible by all people involved in Marketing and Purchasing
- To be very competent with all aspects of Microsoft Office and have an ability to quickly learn and become competent on database systems
- To be willing to support the Product Manager in supplier meetings
- To be assertive and bring any issues with suppliers or products to the attention of the Product Manager
- To be able to work under pressure and willing, when occasions arise to work to meet strict deadlines
- To have understanding of industrial products, how they are used in facilities and how our customers like to purchase them
- To be a good team player and provide a key link between Product Management, Purchasing and Marketing
- To be adaptable and flexible in work styles to suit the needs of the company and suppliers
- £15, 000 to £18, 000
- Plus Rebate and Product Performance Bonus