Data Warehouse/MI Tester
MI/Data Warehouse Test Analyst/Tester.
Skills: Test Analyst, Test Analyst, Tester, ISTQB, ISEB, ideally with Automation Testing and experience of MI/Data Warehouse/Testing MI Reports £27,500 - £36,000 (salary dependent upon experience and level) on experience plus 20% bonus
We are looking for several Testers to join this award winning company who truly value their staff. Our client value quality over quantity so if you only have 12 months + Testing experience have relevant industry experience (financial services, insurance, mortgage or lending) please contact us.
You will undertake testing across the full test lifecycle for one or more project(s), releases, change requests and support requests. Ideally you will be ISTQB/ISEB Qualified and you will be able to assimilate complex product, business and technical information quickly and target testing to mitigate the risk.
Responsibilities will include
- Define the test requirements and produce test estimates
- Define and apply a structure test approach
- Undertake testing to mitigate risk
- Prioritise and coordinate test activity
- Identify record and effectively triage defects through to successful resolution
- Support less experienced team members
- Liaise with key stakeholders in all aspects of the test delivery.
- Experience within Data Warehouse or MI or BI and Testing MI Reports
- Able to assimilate complex product, business, systems and technical knowledge quickly
- Apply test techniques, test approaches, tools, system and technical knowledge within one or more domains
- Utilise business and system knowledge to target quality efficiently and effectively throughout the test lifecycle
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and self-management skills
- ISTQB Foundation qualified
This is a full testing lifecycle role that will give you the opportunity to drive key projects within the business.
Interviews will happen as soon as possible so please don't delay application.
Please also call to discuss suitability and to find out further information. We have worked with this particular client for a number of years, all of the recruits we have made into the business are still enjoyably employed with the client which is testament to the great working environment on offer.
"Fantastic offices", "team environment", "best move I ever made" are just a selection of comments from our extremely satisfied candidates.
Company benefits include a bonus of up to 20%, 35 hour basic working week, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays which increases with length of service, 5% contributory pension and 3 x basic salary death in service.
This position is commutable via the M6 motorway and places such as Wolverhampton, Cannock, Stafford, Telford, Dudley, West Bromwich, Shrewsbury, Walsall, Stourbridge and much of Birmingham and the West Midlands.
Opus IT Consulting are specialists in IT Recruitment. We work hard to find our candidates their perfect roles within fantastic organisations across the UK. If this role isn't right for you, please still get in touch with us as we may have other roles which may suit you better.
We also offer up to £500 for every successful referral, if you know someone who matches this skill set please let us know.
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Opus IT Consulting is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.