Field Sales Manager
Fields Sales Manager
- Location: Bristol
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000
Develop relationships with new and existing clients. Negotiate contracts and service level agreements.
Role Overview (Day to Day)
- Lead generation.
- Sales meetings.
- Contract planning.
- Enhance relationship with current clients.
- Design sales literature for meetings
- Ongoing business development.
- Report sales targets to National sales Director
Key Activities and Responsibilities
Work closely with telesales and account divisions to provide an overall successful customer journey. Candidates must have experience negotiating contracts and service level agreements with both SME and blue chip organisations. Candidates will be responsible to work towards monthly / quarterly KPI targets and report back to national sales director.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs.
- Previous Business Development Experience x 2 years minimum.
- PC literate, MS Office (Excel Skills)
- Good attention to detail and ability to use own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Strong planning skills.
- Ability to work within business- business environment
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.