Optometrist - Bristol - Independent
An established independent Opticians are looking for a full time Optometrist to work between two practices in the Bristol area.
Having been established over 50 years ago, the company is well known for its excellent levels of service and its range of eye care services on offer.
- Providing thorough 30 minute sight tests to patients of all ages
- Working between two different branches (10 miles apart)
- Access to advanced retinal photography
- Utilising the Optix computer system
- Providing Contact Lens clinics
- Working closely with the Dispensing Optician and support team to ensure a smooth handover
- 9:00 - 17:30 working hours (5pm on a Sat)
- Potential partnership opportunities in the future
- Development and training opportunities
- Fully qualified Optometrist registered with the GOC
- Excellent communications and organisational skills
- Clinically focused
- Keen to learn new skills and bring on board new ideas
- Full Clean Driving Licence
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optometrist to take the next step in their career by joining this reputable company. Clinical excellence is at the forefront of everything the team works towards so my client would be looking for an Optometrist with the same focus. Within the role you will have access to completely up-to-date testing equipment, enabling you to work both efficiently and effectively. You will also be able to utilise an array of further training opportunities within the role allowing you to continually develop your career.
- Paying up to £50,000
- Bonus scheme
- Fees paid for
- Private medical insurance
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.