Multi Skilled Engineer - Heating Bias
Our client has an immediate, permanent vacancy for a fully qualified Heating Engineer to cover a busy patch covering Birmingham and surrounding areas
Duties & Responsibilities:
Working on a commercial contract you will carry out PPM and reactive service work on commercial buildings involving HVAC systems, predominately Boiler servicing and reactive work along with PPM and reactive work on all Air Conditioning Equipment. Using your experience of VRV, VRF, Splits etc, the role also requires you to respond to customer reactive needs should they arise in emergency situations.
- PPM/Reactive tasks on Boilers, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and associated works to ensure job completion.
- Service and repair of gas appliances such as boilers, burners, radiant tubes etc
- Inspect installation works; carry out testing and commissioning checks.
- Fault finding and repairs to HVAC systems, gas appliances and other general repairs as required.
- Preventative maintenance servicing.
- Provide service cover during allocated periods of stand-by.
- Complete relevant service documentation and reports.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant managerial information.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organisational requirements for quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care.
- Attend training and to develop relevant Knowledge and skills.
Candidates must be qualified to ACS Commercial Gas to include COCN1, ICPN1, ICAE1, CIGA 1, CORT 1, CDGA 1 and hold a valid C&G 2079 (FGas) safe handling of refrigerants qualification and a full, clean driving licence.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 23 days holiday (rising with time served) and the opportunity to work with a growing organisation.
If you have the relevant skills, experience and qualifications please apply by return.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.