PLC Software Engineer
Role Available in Southwest for a PLC Engineer
Huxley are currently recruiting for a key client inSouth Walesfor a PLC programming engineer. Essential Skills in the following:
- High PLC Programming (Ladder logic, Structured Text, Function Blocks)
- Allen Bradley (Control Logix, Rockwell)
- Embedded software Experience
- Visual Basic/C
The role is in the Automotive industry and requires staffing in order to update current PLC software in order to meet a legal requirement.
The role is available on a 6 month fixed term so will require someone who can hit the ground running.
Prefferred candidates will have the above skill set as well as
- Immediately available
- Can work off own initiative
- Demonstrable experience of learning new systems quickl
The role is looking to interview immediately and start soon after so if you think you are right for the role then upload your CV immediately if you want to be considered.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com