Haig&Co have partnered with a growing service sector business based in Birmingham Centre. This newly created role as Management Accountant will provide the successful candidate a definite career opportunity and supportive working environment with the chance to get really involved in the strategic growth of the business, supporting restructuring and commercial success.
A great opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to gain further exposure and responsibility, reporting to the FC, you will be an integral member of the team that will support business growth by the provision of world class financial information.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Full responsibility for preparation of the management accounts
- Leading and developing a finance team and supporting the AP/AR functions
- Analysis and supporting commentary of monthly P&L
- Full 360 of management accounts including business/variance analysis
- Costing, margin analysis, monthly MI financial reporting
- Any other ad-hoc related associated responsibilities
- Support of ERP implementation
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA or similar
- You will have a proven track record working in a similar role and now looking for your next career move
- You will have a background working with a business who has restructured and you will understand the challenges this brings
- Ambition to develop with a focused and determined attitude to succeed
- Happy to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in!
- A keen eye for detail and thoroughness
- Solutions driven and interested to improve financial efficiency and processes for the good of the wider business
- Excellent communication skills with strong leadership together with a genuine collaborative approach
This role as Management Accountant offers a competitive salary with an attractive benefits package to include bonus, pension and PMI