Regional Account Manager- West Midlands
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Regional Account Manager to join an instantly recognisable company in the West Midlands region.
This is a territory based role, with requirements to travel to the national head office once every six weeks.
Your key responsibilities as a Regional Account Manager would be:
- Maintaining current customers and develop new accounts within your territory.
- Managing relationships both internally with stake holders and externally with your customers.
- Developing a JBP with your designated accounts.
- Instore marketing or products.
- Delivering a return on investment in your territory.
To be successful as a Regional Account Manager you would:
- Have a full UK or EU driving license.
- Have at least a years' experience in Field Sales, within convenience is preferable.
- Be bright and ambitious with proven track record of achieving results.
- A strong communicator with excellent negotiation skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award winning FMCG Company who offer excellent progression opportunities. If you or anyone you know would be interested do not hesitate to contact the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.