Trainer required for Top Company in the UK
We are working with one of the most exciting companies, in one of the most exciting industries in the country … are you looking for your next L&D challenge? Read on.
Our client is looking for a creative genius to join their Learning & Development team.
- Do you have experience in designing, building and delivering stupendous learning content for all levels of staff and management?
- Do you have the ability to use your amazing people skills to build relationships in an industry that is exciting, different and customer-focused?
- Do you love developing people by providing great learning opportunities and coaching to support them through their own personal development journey?
- Do you have a love of learning technologies and want to develop your skills in using them as part of an exciting learning mix?
- Do you have the ability to use Microsoft Office products like a champ and are you able to pick up new software skills quickly?
Well if so, you are in for a treat … they are currently looking for an L&D Trainer. The role will require national travel and some overnight stays along with some home based work too. It is a permanent role working 40 hours p/w. You need to be flexible as the nature of our work is not always 9 to 5, Monday to Friday.
The salary will be between £30k and £35k (per annum) depending on how experienced (and awesome) you are. Because you are going to be working all over the UK they can even provide you with a car too.
If you feel that you have all the relevant attributes for this role, Please click the 'Apply now' button for a fast response. otherwise, please call Ray Harris on for more information.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.