Fire Extinguisher Team - Supervisor
JOB TITLE: Fire Extinguisher Team - Supervisor
JOB LOCATION: Bristol
RESPONSIBLE TO: Operations Manager - Fire
A Fire Extinguisher Team - Supervisor is required to join a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric property maintenance company. This is a great opportunity for a Fire Extinguisher Team - Supervisor to be mobile in Bristol Area.
BRIEF DETAILS OF POSITION:
To operate within the maintenance team as a mobile service Engineer / Supervisor carrying out planned and reactive works within retail and commercial premises. To be the technical advisor to a national team of service engineers.
Duties for the role include the following but are not exclusive and are subject to change / evolve as the team expands.
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices
- Comply with specific Contract and Company procedures at all times.
- Ensure maintenance conforms to current standards and carry out Quality Audits as and when required
- Complete weekly timesheets and submit in accordance with Company procedures.
- Assist with co-ordination of all site activities, both maintenance and projects and ensure all safety aspects are managed and monitored in accordance with site / contract procedures and requirements.
- To be able to converse and liaise with the extinguisher team engineers
- Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet compliance deadlines.
- Operate the Company’s QA procedures and maintain clear and legible records as required.
- Be available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as required.
- Provide cover for Operations Manager when required, i.e. holidays, sickness
- Carry out regular Vehicle/ Tool Audits/ Calibrations as required for compliance
- Manage stock levels for the team.
- Ensure compliance with safe systems of work, risk assessments, method statements etc. and all relevant documentation is adhered to in accordance with company health and safety policy.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Essential qualifications: Valid FIA / BFC/ IFEDA/ BAFE certificate
- Working knowledge of Fire Extinguishers, their use and restrictions.
- Ability to read, interpret and understand specifications and drawings.
- Sound level of administration, organisational and IT skills
- A minimum of 5 years within the fire extinguisher industry, preferably with some supervisory experience.
SALARY RANGE: Circa; £25-28k plus company van, to be discussed at interview.
If you are an experienced Fire Extinguisher Team - Supervisor with a proactive and efficient approach looking for a rewarding role in an exciting and industry leading company, please apply.