Insolvency Business Development Manager - Bristol
Levitate Recruitment have been successful in assisting a number Insolvency Work Winners/Business Development Managers secure new opportunities over the last 12 months.
Our clients (Specialist Recovery firms and Accountancy Practices) are currently seeking additional Business Developers within their insolvency teams across the UK and have commissioned us to speak with Business Development Professionals who have a proven track record of winning Insolvency work.
Over the last few months we have consistently arranged c.5 interviews per Insolvency Business Development professional we have worked with. We have clients from all over the UK interested in speaking with proven work winners whether they are based in the same location or not.
As the competition within the market is fierce for this skill set, there has never been a better time for Work Winners to discuss opportunities with potential new employers. Companies are offering excellent basic salaries with unparalleled bonus commission schemes.
Our client’s requirements;
- A minimum of 18 months proven track record in insolvency business development.
- Self starter who understands the new case generation process within Insolvency and who understands that their primary role is to drive new business.
- Have an existing and loyal network of insolvency work referrers.
- Proven track record of delivering to stakeholders expectations.
- Results orientated and challenged focussed mentality.
- Excellent operational and commercial acumen.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.