Cavendish Maine is delighted to be working with an industry respected Financial Planning firm in Bristol. Our client is looking to recruit a DipFs qualified paraplanner, they are a holistic planning firm, working in all areas of investments, pensions, retirement, protection and estate planning. They pride themselves on their considered client approach and really are an innovative firm.
You will be supporting an Adviser and your main duties will include:
- Researching cases submitted by the Adviser
- Producing compliant and technically accurate suitability letters and reports
- Researching client solutions
- Answering client queries on behalf of the Adviser
- Dealing with complex cases and problem solving
- Researching products for individual clients
The ideal candidate will hold the Diploma in Financial Planning with a view to progressing to full chartered status. Experience with Cashflow modelling and knowledge of Trusts is preferable. You must be working within a similar role ideally within a whole a market practice. My client is looking for someone with strong report writing experience that has confidence in their knowledge and ability.
In return, you will be rewarded with a generous salary and benefits depending upon experience and qualifications.