Do you enjoy working as part of a team? Do you feel like you’ve hit the ceiling in terms of how much more experience you can gain from your current role? Are you confident, hard working and looking to build a prosperous career in accounts? Then look no more. This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client has recently relocated their head office accounts department to Birmingham, and is in need of a new addition to the team. That could be you! The business has been named in 'the top 20 to make an impact on 2017’ in its sector specific newspapers. They’re ever growing and would love a new member to join the homely family like culture they wear proudly.
The successful individual will be looking after the coding and batching of invoices, payment runs, bank reconciliations, the sales ledger, answering queries and other supplier disputes plus much more! If you're looking for the perfect next big move in your career, then look no more.
Ideally, you will:
- Have 12 months minimum experience in an accounts assistant role
- Be university educated or have many years of experience
- Be punctual, polite and well mannered
- Have clear communication skills
In return you will receive:
- Progression and promotional aspects
- Study support
- A host of incentives such as free gym membership and shopping vouchers
Click apply, if you think you fit the bill!