Store Manager (Grab-and-Go food), Bluewater
Grab-and-go food retail Store Manager – Bluewater (Kent)
Salary: up to £30,000
This is a great opportunity for a strong Store Manager / General Manager from a food retail or quality fast-paced, food focussed environment to work for this great and expanding concept
- As Store Manager you will be managing a team of around 10 staff including full time and part timers
- Overseeing the day to day operations, including staff motivation and training, H&S, service and business standards.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Ideally come from a background in high street food retail concepts, coffee houses or fresh food units.
- Have a great track record and passion for developing your team, provide ongoing training and development at all levels and be passionate about progressing your team.
- Full financial accountability with great understanding of P&Ls and audit structures
** We will look at Assistant Managers who want their first store manager role as long as you have full P&L experience
The company is growing nationally and will be able to offer the right person great career progression in the future, the site is a busy site and as such will require you to have worked in a fast paced, high volume environment
On offer is a great salary of up to £30,000 plus bonus!
To find out more, please send your updated CV today to Arnaud
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. We give away fantastic prizes... every month!
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/79182896