Technical Support Consultant - SaaS - Cloud
My client is an exciting, fast-growing and established cloud SaaS business based in Reading.
We are now looking to expand their support team of hard-working, bright technology enthusiasts to enable them to continue to deliver excellent service to their rapidly growing customer base.
If you are tenacious, have a passion for technology and are looking for a serious career within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment, where hard-work, initiative and commitment are rewarded, and where there is a proven track record of career progression, then this could be the company for you.
Ideally, you with have a technical degree, this is an entry-level role with fast-track progression. Although technical support experience is an advantage it is not necessarily a requirement. A good aptitude for technology and the desire to learn are more important.
This is career opportunity for you to develop yourself within a leading SaaS business
Specific responsibilities include:
- Ability to provide a high level of support to customers at all times.
- Diagnosing, trouble-shooting and resolving technical issues via email, telephone and remote sessions
- Working within a technical support environment.
- Provide internal and external support.
- Work as part of an on call rota providing out of hours' support.
Essential skills and experience:
- Knowledge and/or interest in I.T. technologies
- Demonstrate strong presentation, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to work as part of a technical support team
- IT related qualification or experience
Preferential skills or experience:
- Knowledge of Networking technologies, especially cloud-based
- Windows Server Administration tasks and processes
- Programming language and/or scripting skills
- Driving licence and option to use a car occasionally
- Understanding of relevant ITIL best practices and ISO certifications