New Role! Client Support Executive - Financial Services
Our client is seeking a Client Support Executive to join their team in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be providing support to both wealth planners and clients through new business processes.
Ensuring paperwork, files and operating systems are kept up to date
Investigating opportunities for referrals and professional connections
Providing administration support to advisors
Building strong relationships with clients and colleagues
Skills and experience:
- Sales Support experience within a Financial Services
- Strong administration skills
- Excellent customer services skills.
- GCSE Level (A-C) Maths or equivalent.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Proficient in Word, Excel
- Willing to study for the CII Certificate in Financial Administration
For more information about this role, please get in touch with an updated copy of your CV.