Financial Accountant - Global Media Group
Our client is a global media company actively seeking a Financial Accountant to join its rapidly expanding finance function. The business has grown organically and continues to expand into new markets internationally. With turnover set to double in the next five years, you will support the business through this period of growth, ensuring the financial integrity of its processes and reporting.
Ideally, you will be a newly qualified accountant with experience in the media space. With the support of a Finance Assistant, you will take full ownership of the UK company accounts. As the brand expands so will your responsibilities in this dynamic high growth business.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Oversee management accounting, reporting and key controls for the specific areas and take full responsibility for their accuracy
- Detailed review of actual expenditure against plan with understanding and explanation of all variances, providing analysis in key risk and opportunities
- Support the preparation of consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow
- Preparation of all financial accounts for senior management
- To work closely with the team to develop and implement robust controls environment
- Develop analysis and monthly reporting to key stakeholders to meet the demands of a growing business
Skills and Experience:
- Qualified Accountant - looking to make their first move into industry or with media experience
- Advanced user of Excel - Pivots, V-lookups.
- Confident and professional - Demonstrable experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- Proactive and keen to take ownership of tasks.
- Passionate about Fashion and retail.
This role is being will pay a salary up to £50k.
Candidates who feel they match the above criteria are encouraged to apply for more detail.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.