IT Procurement Administrator
I.T. PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATORKEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (NOT LIMITED TO):
- To manage, measure and continually improve the procurement process as appropriate.
- To ensure that value for money is assessed and addressed regularly.
- To ensure that business needs are met in line with the companies IT Strategy, seeking advice from the IT Manager and/or the Head of Business Systems and Development.
- To configure the service track procurement system and make sure the system is kept updated and appropriate configuration, process and user guidance documentation exists.
- To be the main point of contact to other service track users and provide support and guidance when needed.
- Produce monthly financial reports on procurement costs.
- Work with the Change Management Lead and IT Commercial Assistant to ensure financials are tracked and updated for CCR's.
- To manage, measure and continually improve the asset management process as appropriate
- To receive and update the weekly asset update from CGI with payroll and contract numbers
- To be the point of contact for Plant for any asset queries that have been noted from asset updates or invoices
- To search for assets that cannot be found on the network based on reports from plant
- To send a weekly procured report to Plant
- Proven Customer Service Skills.
- Professional Telephone manor.
- Proven organisational skills.
- 1 -2 years previous experience in an IT environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult customers.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.