As an account manager you will have responsibility for a number of B2B and B2C brands, taking charge of budgets and administration. You will be managing a portfolio of accounts for major high-profile clients, dealing with all aspects of their business.
Key projects include national advertising, trade marketing, digital campaigns, loyalty and motivational programmes, trade and consumer promotions, POS, and ad-hoc digital and design for print projects.
- Work with clients to create a strategy that collaborates with wider marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients' industries.
- Work with the team to create a solid branding message
- Day-to-day management of clients’ marketing activities. Including input into copy and key visuals that reflect the client brand
- Arranging meetings and liaising with clients
- Quality control of all work that is submitted to clients
- Disclosing campaign details to the client and all team members
- Monitoring all stages of campaigns to guarantee that they run smoothly
- Writing status reports throughout the duration of the project to keep clients and peers updated
- Analytics and reporting
- Ensuring that the project stays within the allocated budget
- Administration tasks that will help to keep campaigns well-managed and organised
- Offering creative ideas to develop exciting campaigns and encourage clients to understand the importance of creativity and innovation throughout projects
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good 'people skills', for working with a range of colleagues and clients
- 3 years experience within an agency environment
- 2 years experience at a Senior Account Executive/Account manager level