Head of Operations / Operations Director – Research Consultancy
Are you looking for your next career move in Market Research?
My client, a global research consultancy has created a new head of operations role due to exponential growth last year. The role will be reporting into the managing director and managing large teams across multiple sites and industries.
We are looking for an Operations Director in the East Midlands to join a rapidly growing consumer and sensory research consultancy.
This job is varied and complex, accountability for project delivery and managing processes, financial targets, sites and people. More specifically you will:
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and to the agreed quality standard
- Develop on-going business relationships and ensure repeat business
- Ensure that the financial targets are met
- Managed resources across the business
- Support the setting up of the annual budget
- Manage and develop existing team members
- Develop the company’s quality system
- Monitor both technical and nontechnical processes
- Manage overhead and facility costs
- Assist with the general administration within the organisation as required
Ideally, your background will be within a market research capacity working in a similar role. You will have a proven track record in operations management is crucial as well as evidence of successful line management and people development.
Get in touch for more information about our client and the job.
They work across a number of sectors including finance, healthcare, Aerospace and many more.
As head of operations, your job will be taking responsibility for managing the field teams, maintaining client relationships, briefing call centres, delivering ad-hoc and continuous projects on time and within budget.
The ideal Candidate will have:
Extensive fieldwork and operations experience
Strong client management skills
Call Centre Management/Data Centre experience
Experience working and managing large teams
Understanding of both Quant and Qual research techniques
This role is a permanent position, newly created within a medium sized business where growth and development is encouraged.
Role Location: Manchester
Salary: 35,000-50,000 plus bonus and benefits (depending on experience)
Please get in touch on or email Charlotte . arab @ suehill .com for more details.