IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Location: Ringwood, Hampshire
Salary: £30 - 35k PA, DOE, Car + Benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week, including some Saturdays
My client is a specialist provider of NHS IT Infrastructure and Support services, supporting NHS organisations to improve digital maturity and patient care.
They are looking to employ a permanent IT Project Manager with experience managing technical infrastructure projects. The ideal candidate should be technically astute across all areas of IT infrastructure, whilst having very strong communication and customer relationship skills. We provide outsourced IT service and solutions to the NHS, so experience working in this type of environment could be beneficial but is not essential.
This role will be primarily based in our Ringwood office, but will also include some travel and working across the South of England.
- Successful delivery of multiple infrastructure projects concurrently
- Successfully manage relationships with end users, customers, internal departments and third-party organisations, in line with the customer focussed ethos of our business
- Engage with customers to help design projects which fit with the businesses needs and their IT strategies
- Ensure all projects delivered are in accordance with the customers' requirements
- Engage with all relevant customer stakeholders utilising excellent communication, listening and influencing skills
- Demonstrable experience of successfully managing IT infrastructure projects, full project lifecycle
- Hold a Prince 2 Practitioner, ITIL, PMP or equivalent qualification
- A good understanding of the technologies being deployed; Desktop Refresh, Server Replacement, Client OS deployment, Centralised Domain, VDI and remote access solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience managing teams without direct line management
- A strong team player who can use their initiative and self-manage
- Candidates must have a full clean driving licence
- £30 - 35k PA depending on the skills and experience
- Company Vehicle including Personal use
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Health Cash Plan + optional family cover
- Pension scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme member
Please note this role is subject to standard disclosure checks.
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your up-to-date CV to us with a relevant cover letter, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
No Agencies please.