IFA Administrator based in London, competitive basic salary with good benefits
To have a good understanding of the workflow and be able to deliver and report against the various tasks, ensuring that all internal interested parties can easily review the current status of each client.
* To familiarise yourself with each clients circumstances, objectives and timescales to ensure that we are able to deliver against or where possible exceed the clients expectations by providing a personalised service. To check back at the end of the process to ensure all meeting actions have been completed.
* Prepare information packs for Partners prior to client meetings.
* Obtain information from providers on clients existing financial arrangements and prepare client valuations.
* Input all client information into the back office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the client history is up to date.
* Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the client and Partner updated.
* Input any electronic applications forms as required.
Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
* Good knowledge of pensions and investments.
* Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.