Financial Services Administrator
Financial Services Administrator based in Surrey, competitive basic salary and benefits.
Key Attributes: An excellent telephone manner and customer service skills. The ability to work in a structured and planned manner especially when under pressure to meet deadlines. Being able to work in a team and also unsupervised
Tasks and responsibilities
* Carrying out admin tasks in support of the sales process and client review process.
* Communicating effectively with clients by letter, e-mail and telephone
* A good understanding of the sales process and client review process.
* Ability to use back office systems such as Intelliflo and to maintain the client records on them.
* Understanding how investment platforms work and how to read fund valuations in client portfolios.
* Maintaining client files and record keeping to a good quality.
* Understanding the compliance issues, guidance, manual, logs and processes.
* Processing of new business applications, including checks to confirm the documentation is correct.
Qualifications: A minimum of CF1 or equivalent and 2 years' experience dealing directly with clients in the financial services sector. A full understanding is required of the different products relating to pensions, investments, life assurance and mortgages.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.