Retail Sales Assistant
Our luxury brand automotive client have a long term part time contract for a Retail Sales Assistant to be based in Whitley, West Midlands.
The Whitley Boutique Retail Assistant's role will be responsible for the following: -
- Opening and/or closing of the Boutique
- Fulfilling customer orders, requirements and queries
- Processing sales and activating sales promotions as per guidance from Retail Supervisor
- Keeping the Boutique area clean, tidy and well stocked with up-to-date merchandise to ensure that it adheres to the recommended display guidelines
- Start/End of Day Trading Processes - i.e. Cashing up, sales reporting as necessary
- Monitoring Boutique stock and ordering from warehouse as required
- Keeping on top of stock inventory through admin system
- Sales & Cash Handling
- Retail Experience
- Customer Service
The successful candidate will have Retail experience, a can do attitude with a passion and interest in lifestyle product, high attention to detail and pride in presentation.
We require the individual to be flexible and able to respond to last minute requests when able, for example, covering the Gaydon Boutique during holidays and/or sickness.
This is a part time role - 22 hours per week Monday - Thursday.
If you are interested in this role and have the skills required Apply Now!