Senior Paraplanner Manager
My Client is currently looking for a Senior Paraplanner to supervise their team of Paraplanners in South West Manchester.
- Supervision of Paraplanning department and staff
- Maintain work logs and pro-actively manage workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Attendance at Investment Committee meetings
- Aid adherence with FCA and internal compliance procedures
- Assisting when required completing regulatory requirements and processes
- Preparing client reports, suitability letters and supporting research
- Preparing pension transfer analysis reports
- Analysis of investment portfolio composition and performance
- Handling technical client queries
- Research and preparation for client meetings
- Attendance at clients meetings with RI if required
Skills and Knowledge Needed:
- Level 4 Diploma qualified (or equivalent)
- Experience in Tax and Trusts
- Experience in Pensions including SSAS and Corporate schemes
- Attention to detail is essential.
- An articulate manner and ability to communicate effectively in verbal and written form with HNW clients and colleagues alike.
- Flexible in approach to work.
For more information please contact me on or email
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.