Finance Business Partner
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Finance Business Partner for a major international FMCG business based near Solihull. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who gets a buzz out of making a positive impact and adding value through providing strong Finance Business Partnering and analytical support to the business. Salary up to £55,000 plus excellent benefits including pension, private medical cover, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and product discounts.
This exciting role works at the sharp end of this business working closely with the Sales & marketing teams to provide insightful financial information and analysis. Your commercial acumen will be fully utilised as you assess and forecast sales and profitability, costs of sales / return on investment from promotional activity and trade terms / contracts. You will also play a key role in the business planning process and ensuring that this is communicated and understood across the business.
Your key responsibilities as Finance Business Partner will include:
- To support and influence business decisions through effective Finance Business Partnering by preparing and analysing financial data and reports
- Undertaking detailed / 'deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight and support to ensure the division meets its performance objectives
- Challenge and support the wider UK Business to ensure it has an effective and understood annual business plan with clear assumptions and drivers, backed up with high quality analysis.
- Working with line managers to ensure robust control of costs / budgets including pricing and margin analysis
- Stock / inventory reporting and review
- Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
- Month and annual financial reporting
To be successful in the role of Finance Business Partner you will have the following skills and experience and attributes:
- A strong academic track record with a degree (minimum 2:1) and professional accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Exception analytical and problem solving skills with advanced Excel & data mining skills
- Ideally having progressed through a graduate / finance training and development program with an FMCG / Retail / Logistics or Manufacturing business
- A confident and outgoing character with great communication skills and able to work across multiple functions
- Passionate about personal development and making a difference in a business that has a great (friendly) culture and endless energy in pursuit of performance improvement
What’s in it for you?
The company provides a first class working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits including pension, private medical cover, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and product discounts. Salary will be up to £55,000 plus excellent benefits including pension, private medical cover, bonus scheme, subsidised restaurant and product discounts.
If you are interested in the above position please apply immediately.