Digital Marketing & Brand Designer
This role will work closely with marketing, product and engineering partners to develop compelling, human-centred designs based on critical feedback, user research and data insights.
The Digital Marketing & Brand Designer will develop creative work using a proven ability in the areas of narrative, conceptual (crafting stories and building brands) and graphic design (typography, layout and how it extends across digital), and will contribute strategically to the development of brand/product identities. The post holder will create aesthetically excellent work while ensuring creativity and consistency in communications and the application of the brand values across multiple customer touch points.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone from a design background to move further in to digital marketing. You will have the opportunity to utilise your design skills as well as develop your marketing ability. Additionally, Faber on Demand Technology has massive potential for growth giving the right person in the role an opportunity to become a manager in the future.
- Defining and developing Faber’s brands’ visual identities
- Working closely with marketing to design product landing pages, assets for online and offline marketing (including emails, display banners, social media, print, conferences and tradeshows, out of home), business collateral, video assets, illustrations, and photography assets
- Work with freelancers or outsourced agencies when needed
- Working with the rest of the business and digital marketing team to assist in the development of marketing plans in line with commercial objectives
- Monitor, analyse and report on market trends; making changes to strategy accordingly
- Product development and analysis based on competitor market research
- Supporting product launches with relevant marketing materials and activity
- Assist in the implementation of marketing plans via a range of channels, create supporting documents to create continuity of messages across international locations
- Help develop bespoke, targeted campaigns based around data segmentation, evaluate all campaigns and ROI consistently
- Conduct surveys and focus groups for marketing and design research
Skills & experience required:
- Strong design portfolio of brand-defining websites, apps and artifacts, identities, etc. Including illustration and visualizations for print, on-screen graphic design, and environmental experiences.
- Able to design and mock-up brand concepts based in research At least two years of experience in branding or graphic design at an agency or client-sideBranding, typography and iconography skillsSolid understanding of website design as well as composition, color, imagery, and photographyAttention to detail – meticulous when it comes to typography, grids, balance, and white spaceYou are highly driven creatively and design is something you live and breatheYou will have an expert knowledge of your core Adobe toolsExperience with prototyping tools such as Marvelapp and Invision.A proficient and disciplined understanding of production tools, such as project management and testing software like Trello.A great communicator
- Understand emotion and care about the psychology behind design decisions
- Enjoy collaborating with other teams, most importantly marketing and executives
- Copy-writing skills would be a distinct advantage
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79188289