Term-Time Schools Photographer
Term-Time School Photographer
Location: Field based covering North of Northern Ireland and surrounding areas
Salary: £600 per month. You will be paid a guaranteed salary paid over 12 months. Alongside this, commission is generated from the sale of photographs taken by you. If your commission exceeds your salary during the commission year (1st Feb-31st Jan) then a bonus is paid which is equivalent to this balance in March’s payroll.
Employment Status: Permanent, Term-Time
As the nation’s largest photography Company with staff numbering over 800. We specialise in academic photography ranging from toddlers in nursery groups to university graduation ceremonies. We are now seeking a confident, self-starter with a keen interest in photography and the ability to work with children.
The successful candidate will enjoy the following benefits:
- Term-time role
- You will be provided with a taxed, insured and maintained Company car.
- Full photographic equipment is provided.
- All justifiable business-related expenses will be reimbursed.
Pension scheme and full life cover:
- Following one year of service you will be enrolled in both the People’s pension and life cover schemes.
- Five days of photography training from the nation’s leading photography Company will be provided in St. Ives, Cornwall along with continued training as your career progresses (all training, travel, food and accommodation expenses will be paid by us)
Maintaining current client base
- Providing photographic services to existing client base
- Maintaining positive relationship with key contacts
- Providing customer service support to existing clients
- Rebooking existing customers for future jobs
The successful candidate will be the ambassador of the Tempest Photography brand. In addition to being fit and active (as there is physical work involved when carrying photographic equipment from shoot to shoot), all applicants should:
- Have an innate ability to work with children of all ages
- Be pleasant mannered and personable with a professional demeanor
- Enjoy meeting new people
- Be flexible in working times as early starts/late finishes may be necessary during term-time
And finally…all applicants must have a full UK driving license and immediately prior to commencing employment must be willing to undergo a DBS check (or provide details of any previous DBS checks) and provide two referees.