Online Marketing Executive
Rocking Zebra Recruitment- Marketing jobs in Swindon, Bath and Bristol
Online Marketing Executive
£16,000 - £21,000 DOE
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for a technically minded Online Marketing Executive to join an established business which operates on a global basis.
Joining an already established team of dynamic and dedicated Marketing professionals, you will be keen and eager to listen and learn as much as possible, developing not just your marketing knowledge but also your commercial awareness. You will support with the day to day management of all online marketing activities; website, social media and PPC getting under the skin of all activity and producing weekly and monthly reports. You will technically minded and confident with numbers and data!
- Daily website management across a number of websites
- Support the senior marketing team with PPC campaigns and the production of regular PPC/website analytics reports
- Support with the development of Social Media presence; updating content and reporting on activity
- Support the Marketing Coordinator with the company intranet
- Support with the creation of the online marketing plan/proposal/campaigns
- Working closely with colleagues in all departments and offices to assist in the delivery of a first class service to clients
- General office administration as required
- Provide technical marketing training to the marketing team on occasion
This is an ideal role for a recent marketing apprentice or graduate, who is technically minded and looking to develop a career within Marketing!
Key Skills & Experience
- Passion for all things marketing related! A basic knowledge of social media and marketing activities
- Technically minded- you will enjoy analysis and data , able to interpret numbers to produce reports to create informed plans
- IT savvy; competent and confident
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent writing, copy writing and editing skills
- Ability to adhere to flexible requests
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks at one time
- Confident, polite and professional telephone manner
- Warm, friendly personality to fit in with a like-minded team
- Exhibits maturity and prepared to take responsibility
- Flexible and adaptable
If you feel this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra recruitment team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days, however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up! Keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!