A leading supply company is looking to recruit a new Buying Administrator to join their busy and fast paced team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company and administer and communicate the distribution of product throughout the business from purchasing to dispatch. This fast paced role will mean the successful candidate will responsible for administration, planning and internal distribution of products throughout the internal supply chain. Other responsibilities will include:
- High use of Microsoft Excel
- Coordinating stock internally and externally
- Supporting the Buying Chain Team with their general administration
- Working on an internal CRM system
- Tracking stock and producing reports
This is a fast paced role, therefore it is essential you are able to work effectively independently; have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills and very good excel skills. We are ideally looking for someone with 1-2 years’ experience in a similar distribution field with excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.