Our client has developed a unique technology that enables users to receive tactile feedback without touch or equipment. It’s a hugely exciting product and due to ongoing research and development they are seeking to expand their team in Bristol.
We are delighted to be assisting our client for their vacancy for a Digital Marketer. This role is to create content to engage customers and prospects across social media, web and electronic direct mail vehicles.
Main responsibilities within this role will include:
• Maintain the company’s social media accounts to include Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
• Write and maintain company profiles on other public sites such as Crunchbase and Google+
• Maintain company website in line with corporate guidelines: writing content, liaising with agencies and formulating strategies to increase lead capture
• Create digital content in the form of videos, blogs, emails, case studies, microsites etc
• Create and maintain an inbound digital marketing strategy and execution to include pay per click (PPC) advertising, AdWord sponsorship, tracking ROI
• Support engineering in supplying customer support through digital and efficient vehicles
• support and write content for customer relationship management (CRM) strategy to include Profiling and segmenting leads and sending relevant engaging content to them
• Design and write corporate, product and technology email newsletters.
For this role, our client is looking for someone who has…
• Excellent written communication skills: must be able to write compelling prose around technical information
• Proven experience in a digital marketing role either in house or agency
• Experience with campaign based marketing and/or CRM systems
• Knowledge of WordPress management
• Ideal candidate would have a degree in journalism/ marketing/ psychology or engineering/ computer science with strong evidence of written communication
• Experience working with Salesforce and Mailchimp
• Understanding of CSS and HTML.
25 days holiday + bank holidays, childcare voucher schemes, contributory pension scheme after 3 month.
Central Bristol, no car parking
Monday – Friday 37.5 hours per week, 8,30am – 5pm or 9am – 5.30pm