Developer - Manchester
A provider of specialist advice and solutions in all areas of security are looking for C# Developers to join their busy growing team. From professional and managed services, through to developing commercial and open source security tools, my client focuses on working with clients to develop and deliver security programs, tailored to meet the needs of each individual organization.
Playing a key role in our team, the successful candidate will also enjoy debating the finer points of xBox vs PS4, Nvidia vs ATI and demonstrating dominance on a range of our consoles and games - from Counterstrike & Goldeneye through to GT3 & CoD.
Over time opportunities exist for the candidate to progress to taking ownership of the development of new services, specialise in network infrastructure and/or mobile application development.
- Minimum of 2-3 year PHP and C# development experience in an enterprise environment
- Experience developing C# applications that have been deployed in enterprise environments (ideally 5,000+ users)
- Experience maintaining & debugging C# applications
- An interest in machine learning (commercial ML experience a plus, but not essential)
- Good knowledge of object orientated PHP and MVC frameworks
- Experience with MySQL
- Working knowledge of HTML, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Consistent and logical approach to time management and prioritisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using Codeigniter
- Experience with implementing testing environments (Including virtualisation and unit tests)
- Experience working with/writing web services
- Experience of Goldeneye on the N64 (random gaming sessions may occur in the office; the successful candidate may also be proficient in pool).