Accounts Payable Assistant
A world famous hospitality business is recruiting a new Purchase Ledger Clerk due to the continuous growth of the business. With new hotels, bars and spas opening up in quick succession and further international expansion, our client is looking for a vibrant Purchase Ledger Clerk with experience in a high volume environment to join their team.
Duties will include:
- High volume invoice processing, primarily GBP with some multicurrency
- Supplier statement reconciliations and dealing with any supplier queries
- Payment runs
- Production of Aged Creditor reports
- and other duties
To be successful in this role, you will be:
- Experienced with 1 years' experience in AP at least
- Able to work in a high volume environment
- Highly motivated, with an amiable personality and the desire to continually learn and progress
Please do not hesitate to apply for this role if you feel you would be the ideal candidate.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.