IT Helpdesk Support Agent
We are looking for people to join our Flagship Service Desk based in Crewe to support our Government and Commercial customers. Our focus is to delight our customers by offering a first class service and to achieve this we recognize the need to offer first class training and development
Your duties will include:
- Answering a high number of calls from business users at our valued clients
- Assessing the issue with caller to identify the problem and decide best course of action (troubleshoot over the phone or refer to 2nd Line Support)
- Providing advice and guidance to callers where issue is not relevant to IT support
- Delivering a high level of customer support to all users at all levels of seniority
- Creating a call log with every call to record details of resolution or further action needed
- To strive to meet quality objectives at all times- e.g. Average time on Call, First Time Fix Rate, providing correct and up to date information
- Post is a full time position for 37 hours per week, Mon-Fri
- Must be flexible for working hours between 0700-1900 on a 4 week shift rota
- Working day is 7 hours and 30 minutes with 1 hour for lunch and two 15 minute tea breaks. You will work 7 hours on a Friday.
- Rate of pay is £9.10p/hr
- Site is easily accessed by car and public transport
If you think you have the customer service skills, problem solving ability and commitment to providing and outstanding level of customer service then we want to hear from you.
Please apply online or call for more information