Our client, a specialist and well known firm of Chartered Financial & Investment Planners based in the heart of Manchester is currently looking to recruit a well organised and first class Senior Executive (IFA Administrator) to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a highly credible business offering a structured training and career path.
As Senior Executive you will ensure that all client information is kept secure and up to date and that all client actions and requests are completed (new business or review actions, valuations) accurately and in a timely manner; Responsibilities
- Monitor the data and manage the system on daily basis to ensure it remains utilised to its best and that all the processes are followed correctly
- Manage all input and output processes in the system to ensure data base remains clean
- Conduct periodic system audits and follow through with any issues identified
- Ensure any data cleanse required is conducted adequately
- Create relevant mi from the system as required by the firm
- Process new business submissions and follow through to completion (including dealing with providers and sending completion letters) ensuring all data is uploaded correctly)
- Manage access of client portal on a client by client basis, ensuring access is only given to clients once data is accurate
- Client reviews
- Produce client review lists on a monthly basis and distribute to the team
- Generate valuations and pass to financial advice team once actual reviews booked with clients
- Conduct any fund switches required (including platforms) providing appropriate authority has been provided by the client
- Check platforms periodically to ensure cash balances remain at adequate levels and identify any action required
The successful candidate will need to have previous experience working as an Administrator -preferably within a Financial Service environment. This is an opportunity for someone who takes pride in the important support they provide. If that's you, our client will make sure you achieve your full potential. Working as part of a small but growing team, this is your opportunity to shine.
For more information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR7330