Retail Supervisor (Brand Consultant) -Bradford
Calvetron Brands – Classic British Style Redefined – Jacques Vert, Precis Petite, Eastex, Dash & Windsmoor
Exciting career opportunity available for an experienced, sales driven individual with supervisory experience to join our team in the Debenhams department store in Bradford working 20 hours per week.
Our brand consultants are responsible for driving the performance and profitability of a small retail concession through coaching and motivating the team, delivery of exceptional customer service, sales generation and strong control of costs and operations.
As the largest concession-based womenswear retailer in the UK we have a rich heritage of elegantly dressing women. Our portfolio of brands includes Jacques Vert, Precis Petite, Eastex, Dash and Windsmoor.
Brand Consultant – The Role
- Responsibility of a small team managing up to 4 employees
- Take ownership of the store and accountability for all its operational functions both front and back of house*
- Drive store sales and profit plan. Ensuring store sales targets & key performance measures are achieved and exceeded through clear & effective communication to the team* *
- Effectively use daily rotas to ensure sales floor is covered with the right people, in the right place, at the right time* *
- Monitor and control all key loss areas, particularly shrinkage*
- Maximise all commercial opportunities in store through timely implementation of brand promotions, offers and marketing initiatives
- Drive team performance through effective communication of the vision and goals. Consistently motivates and leads the team in performing against sales targets and processes
- Integrate, build & develop strong working relationships and work collaboratively with Host store/Concession partner & with colleagues
- Create a selling environment that exceeds the customers’ expectations and always makes the customer feel special
Brand Consultant – The Candidate
- Experience within a premium retail or service related brand
- Evidence of ability to independently own and drive a small retail concession
- Proven sales ability; highly numerate with the ability to understand and analyse sales performance data
- Evidence of leading and managing a small high performing team to deliver results
- Excellent people skills and high standards of professional conduct
- Ability to deliver the very highest store standards and customer service
- Able to confidently interact with host partners and comfortable being the first point of contact
Why work for us?
We believe that our success is a reflection of the outstanding people that work for us and we are therefore fully committed to recruiting, retaining and rewarding talented individuals. We look for individuals who are passionate, commercially minded, and inspirational; and who enjoy working in an innovative and fast evolving environment. Along with;
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Generous benefits including staff discount and uniform allowance
- Competitive holiday balance
If you are interested in joining us and embarking on an exciting new career opportunity becoming an ambassador for the Company, then we would love to hear from you. The Group is working on several exciting high profile campaigns, so it is an exciting time to join the business.
In your application please include details of your salary expectations and notice period. Please note, due to the high volume of interest we receive in our career opportunities we only respond to successful applicants.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/78230694