Digital Change Lead
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
We are looking for an experienced and influential individual to join us a Digital Change Lead, leading on the change plan for phase three of Save the Children’s ambitious Digital Transformation Programme.
Our Marketing and Fundraising divisions exist to inspire millions of people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to support our quest for change. Together, we save children’s lives, fight for their rights and help them fulfil their potential.
As Digital Change Lead you will support our ambitious digital goals and working with the Executive Leadership Team, play a critical role in driving forward the culture change needed at Save the Children to embed a digital first approach across our marketing, fundraising and campaigning activity. In addition you will:
- Work with the Senior Leadership Teams to scope and design the culture, behaviour and people change that will enable us to deliver our 2018-19 business outcomes, and drive the move towards our supporter-centric, insight-led digital vision
- Support the development of a target operating model across digital, CRM and supporter facing teams in order to optimise talent and build digital capabilities
- Engage, influence and motivate the Digital, CRM and IS leadership team to ensure integration and consistency within operating models
- Develop and continuously report against a strategic framework of KPIs and success metrics, including but not exclusive to the benefits, that showcase impact of the transformation programme
- Design and deliver an exceptional communications plan around the digital vision, plans and progress to spark excitement, build momentum and maintain engagement, capturing the hearts and minds of the organisation.
To be successful you will have substantial experience of delivering digital change across a large marketing or fundraising division with the ability to influence at all levels across the organisation. Educated to degree level, you will have a good understanding of the role of digital in marketing and fundraising strategies and activities, and proven expertise in driving marketing and income benefits from digital change. In addition you will have:
- Experience of implementing Knowledge/learning and development programmes
- Experience of delivering cross organisational communications and engagement with demonstrable change in culture and ways of working
- Strong networking skills and the ability to build good working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience of defining and deploying target operating models.
- Resilience, enthusiasm, energy, and drive with a commitment to Save the Children’s vision and values.
A professional change management qualification is desirable.
At Save the Children we are committed to the safeguarding and protection of children in our work. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who are suitable to work with children are recruited to work for us. This post is subject to a range of vetting checks including a criminal records disclosure.
Our mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. If you share our mission, are passionate about making it happen and strongly believe you can contribute then join us and we'll give you every opportunity to succeed. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to the timelines of the recruitment we will be reviewing applications on submission, so it is possible that we may interview and progress candidates before the closing date.
To apply please visit our website using the link below.
Closing date: 21st January 2018