Management Accountant- Reading- £35,000 plus study
Our client is a growing £30m turnover organisation with offices globally, the business has a vibrant and busy HQ based in Reading town centre and look to hire a part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant.
The role will be broad and include:
- Maintain and manage the weekly MI reporting spreadsheets and league tables globally.
- Ensure daily cash allocation is completed on a timely basis.
- Prepare weekly sales information reports for Sales Teams and Senior Management, to include but is not limited to flash reports, cash position, league table reporting
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries to include:
- Prepare financial statements for Quarterly Board meetings and AGM, together with supporting analysis.
- Prepare, maintain and update company budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with bank & statutory audits
- Analyse financial performance by comparing current performance with budget and with prior periods
- Manage Inter Company accounts, including invoicing of management charges
- Interpret and communicate financial data to non-financial managers
- Monitor and evaluate financial information systems and suggest improvements where needed
- Support Head of Finance and team members with other ad hoc tasks and reporting requirements.
A salary of £30,000-£35,000 is on offer plus benefits to include study support.