An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Technical Advisor to work in a rewarding role in the County Durham area. Our client are specialists in their field of design and manufacturing. If you are motivated and enjoy helping achieve business goals then this role will be suited to you.
- Responding to social media content.
- Providing technical support to the customer service team.
- Handling high volume telephone calls in areas such as parts sales, technical enquiries and providing product information.
- Responding to consumer correspondence and e-mails.
- The position is mainly office based at County Durham office however some degree of travel may be required to support business activities.
- Duties will include advising on technical issues on our full range of equipment.
- Supporting the aftersales manager and the After Sales Team in all aspects of consumer support for the UK.
- Providing technical support via the helpdesk for all group consumer products.
- Providing customer answers to social media questions.
- Keeping accurate records on applicable systems.
- Being a team player, but able to work on own initiative.
- Being able to clearly investigate and explain technical solutions to the customer service team and to end customers.
- Preferably, you will be qualified to "GCSE" / A level or above in Math's
- You will have excellent communication and organisational skills, good grammar and be PC literate.
- A good knowledge of and experience using Microsoft Office applications.
- A good knowledge of social media content.