Conveyancing Legal Assistant
- Conveyancing Legal Assistant
My client, a well known award winning law firm are looking for a Legal Assistant to join their Solihull office
The role of the Legal Assistant is to provide effective support to the Conveyancing Team.
- Providing full support to the Conveyancing Solicitors to enable them to operate efficiently.
- Preparing correspondence using their case management system.
- Attending to clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Administering filing systems which will include daily filing and the opening, closing, storage and retrieval of client files.
- Preparing mail and enclosures for dispatch.
- Arranging the scanning and photocopying of paperwork.
- Carrying out other duties and responsibilities as required
- Have excellent knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
- Demonstrate initiative and be able to undertake searches, ID checks and other work on files without dictation.
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy.
- Have a good telephone manner and be comfortable speaking with clients both on the telephone and in person.
- Be highly organised, methodical and adaptable.
Please apply or contact Mehreen Arif at Circle Recruitment for further information.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.