Payroll Accountant- Multi-Award Winning Business (15 Hours per week)
Payroll Accountant - Part time 2 to 3 days a week- Immediate Start
A very well established services business that have been around for over 100 years are looking for a part-time Payroll Accountant to join the team with immediate effect!
The company has a professional yet laid back working culture which is nurturing, close-knit and an environment that provides personal development.
You will be paid a Salary £32,000 to £35,000 pro rata
They offer a fantastic working environment, amazing benefits including pension, bonuses, career progression and private medical.
As the successful Payroll Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Managing and running monthly payrolls efficiently and accurately using Cascade
- Send RTI (Real Time Information) to HMRC on monthly basis
- Completion of statutory payments in a timely manner
- Dealing with internal and external tax/payment queries
- Reconciling month/year-end reports
- Producing employee & business year-end documentation (P11d, P60s)
- Dealing with auto enrolment pension reports for pension provider(s)
- Processing and deducting employee contributions from private healthcare scheme and other benefits
- Managing employee season ticket travel loans / cash advances/cycling to work scheme
To be successful as the new Payroll Accountant you will:
- Have experience managing the full payroll cycle for a medium to large business
- Have a solid working knowledge of MS Excel
- Be a team player and have the ability to build relationships quickly
- Ideally have experience using Cascade (not essential)
This role is an immediate start! You could be working for this fantastic business before the end of January! To avoid disappointment please apply now, I can be reached via email on liam @ Crowley cox .co .uk or better yet give me a call! Our number can be found on the Crowley Cox website.