Do you have a degree in PR, Journalism, English, Marketing or Communications with experience in a media or marketing role?
Are you able to draft information for a wide range of audiences with an ability to adapt your style of communication to suit the audience or situation?
Then come and join our growing Communications Team at Envigo, Huntingdon!
As a Communications Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the Corporate Communications Team in promoting internal communication programs for Envigo as well as contributing towards global communications programs and providing junior level support to the company by working with other comms professionals to plan, create, shape and implement internal communications across the business.
- Assist the Corporate Communications Team in managing and driving the day to day delivery of internal communications programs including:
- key annual events
- monthly/quarterly business updates
- local information sharing initiatives
- Work with the Digital Communications Manager to promote use and content contributions for our the internal intranet
- Promote a varied and effective communications mix, including guiding the organization on social media use
- Assist the Corporate Communications Team in measuring and evaluating the success of internal communications programs, ensuring that feedback and continuous improvement are built into the communication processes
- Act as a key contact and representative of the Corporate Communications Team
- Recent experience in a media, communications or marketing role
- Experience of how to use internal and external communications channels effectively
- Able to d emonstrable experience of using content management systems and social media channels
- A good level of written and verbal communication skills including the ability to the adapt style and tone of voice for each target audience
- Excellent IT skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good interpersonal skills including the ability to build a rapport with colleagues at all levels of the organisation
- Able to work on own initiative without direct supervision
- Prioritises and organises own workload
- Handles sensitive communication issues and ensure confidentiality
- Adapts style of communication to suit the audience or situation
- Shows attention to detail
- Engaging and enthusiastic
- Creativity and flair
- Imaginative, forward-thinking and open to new ideas
- Keeps calm under pressure
- Good team player